Vegetarian meal plan app available in iTunes. Here is a free week of the meal plan. Includes 3 meals + 1 snack each day.
Each week we hand pick recipes to go into our meal plans. Our vegetarian meal plan is fun to make. We have so many delicious extra recipes in the app, too! If there is something you don’t like that was picked, you can always swap it out with one of our recipes in our recipe collection in the app. No problem. It’s really simple. And if there is an ingredient you don’t like (broccoli or cabbage for example) – feel free to swap it out with a veggie you do like, or just leave it out of the recipe.
I’ve put together this SAMPLE 7 DAY MEAL PLAN – a sneak peek into what you’d get each week if you subscribe to our Vegetarian Meal Plan! Check it out:
Vegetarian Meal Plan, 7 day meal plan:
- Breakfast – Asparagus Poached Egg
- Lunch – Greek Salad. Some lettuce greens, sliced cucumber, sliced tomato, sliced purple cabbage, sliced olives (rinsed and drained), vegan mozzarella shredded (or use regular mozz if you want), diced avocado, some red wine vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic powder sprinkled on top. Stir up and enjoy!
- Dinner – Lentil and Veggie Soup.
- Snack – Kale Chips. These can be eaten any time of day really.
- Breakfast – Green Fruity Smoothie – Fruit and some kind of greens (spinach, kale, arugula) blended well. You can add yogurt, almond milk or orange juice to help with the blending. Adding some ground flaxseed meal can add to your omega-3 intake also.
- Lunch – Mexican Pita. Add some refried beans, salsa, shredded cheese, lettuce and guacamole to a pita. Have some carrot sticks or an apple on the side. Store easily in a tupperware container. See more quick lunch ideas here.
- Dinner – Spaghetti Squash Primavera
- Snack – Almond Stuffed Dates. These can be eaten any time of day really.
- Breakfast – Peanut Butter + Banana Sandwich – Spread peanut butter on whole wheat bread, layer banana slices on top and there you have a super yummy sandwich!
- Lunch – Mediterranean Adult Lunchable. Hummus dip, pita chips, carrot sticks, cucumber sticks and a side of grapes. These can also be conveniently stored in ziplock’s. See more quick lunch ideas here.
- Dinner – Spiced Chickpea and Squash wraps
- Snack – Fruit and Nut Mix – a medley of dried fruit and roasted or raw nuts.
Our vegetarian meal plan app is free to try out – you get 7 day meal plan of dinner recipes for free in the app. If you subscribe ($4.99 USD monthly subscription – a steal!) you’ll get 3 meals planned daily plus a snack. Everything is planned and ready to go. You just go shopping, make the meals and enjoy!